OT - Near Field Monitors

Hi all. As I was looking around for some cheap near-field monitors (just as a spare for mine, to use with my laptop when I'm away from home and to have another kind of reference when I'm mixing and mastering), I stumbled across a pair of used Genelec 1019a biamplified nearfields. Has anyone ever tried them and can give me some advice? The price seems acceptable and they seem to be in good shape. I tried them and the cones are working well. What do you think of them?
I was looking for something like the Yamaha NS10-M, or the new MS-5A. (something flat in the response).

Thanks In Advance

Peace
Luigi