From: Stephen P. Goodman [mailto:spgoodman@earthlight.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 01 May, 2002 4:27
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: May 1 Blackout at EarthLight Studios

Hi Folks,

In alignment with webcasters, and against the pending considerations in
Washington about broadcast royalties that would drive all but the majors
out
of the business, EarthLight Studios has removed all music links from its
site.  For more information about this, go to
http://www.saveinternetradio.org - or contact your Congressman or
Senator,
and tell them to vote down the CARP recommendations.

Democracy has this problem:  It requires participation!  Thank you for
your
attention but mostly your help.

Stephen P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions