RE: zvex looper?

PJ,

 I've not tried the zvex looper, but, I know zach (of zachary vex effects)
and own two other zvex fx (fuzz factory and seek wah), and can vouche(sp?)
for the 'interesting sounds' that his stuff produces... :) They are pricey
because he doesn't sell millions of units (each one is hand made)... But,
I love my zvex fx!

-cpr