Re: basic loops

--- Richard Zvonar <zvonar@zvonar.com> wrote:

> I never saw a cassette splicing block.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a cassette splicing block, a looong time ago.
I've never had the pleasure of working with one though.

> Ever had to splice at DAT tape?

Yeah. What a pain. I didn't trust the splice to actually play over the
heads, just used it to get the tape back together enough to copy off
the material beyond the point it was mangled by a malfunctioning
machine. I figured the tape I used to splice it would create a very
nice gummy mess on the heads...

Greg