Repeater tempo lock method- metronome is key.

Hi all-

I just wanted to let you know how to set a tempo on the Repeater, record a loop, and have the tempo stay EXACTLY where you set it originally.

You simply turn the metronome on, turn its volume to zero, and create your first loop-

The start point will get re-triggered (which is the one drawback) but the tempo will NOT change which I myself find very useful at times.

Om

http://www.om-studios.com