Re: learn to use the gear I have.

snips
--- Evan Meyers <evanmeyers@yahoo.com> wrote:

> agreed, and not only that, but a concept i've posed
> to> the group in the past.  be careful though, some
> folks> are touchy about what the gear is used for
whether> it> be for show or actually for making music
or better> yet, sounds (i don't think that the word
sound can> be> interpretted nearly as much as the word
music, so i> think it is safe to write it)...i'm still
impressed> by
> the lights and nobs though, and don't forget
> switches,
> gotta have switches!

Evan, et al. -

most of us (all of us?) don't like to think we're on
the wrong road, thus the touchiness.
but ya know I agree with you.
If someone has talent then their gear will not get in
the way, and if they are lacking in that regard, well
their gear won't hide it either.

best, Pedro

hey, did you get to Chama on Sat.?