Re: learn to use the gear I have.(going OT)

snips~
--- Chris Olden <chrisolden@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to ask the members of the list what
> approach> you took to making loop-based music when
just> starting out?
> Sincerely,
> Chris Olden

Chris -

I first looped with a Rockman delay of some sort or
other at 14 years of age.
Therefater I looped with an Alesis Quadraverb (I shite
you not) and other multieffect processors that have
delay programs that I liked (Lexicon MPX500 and LXP15,
Rocktron Intellifex, Digitech 33B)
The first delay unit that I used for looping was a
Digitech RDS8000.
my advice: try out gear beforehand and don't be shy at
music stores, ask all the annoying questions and spend
all day with the gear. it is after all your money.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002