Re: OT -- USB audio interfaces

My experience with the Tascam 428 running along with an 500 mhz imac and
a fast 7500 ibm hardrive, has been excellent.

I've repeatedly read about the horrors of the USB audio interface.
Bottom line, the 428 has proved to be an excellent product for digital
recording, and the USB interface on my Mac has worked very well.

Best,
Kevin