RE: Possibly OT: Theremin Question

Title: RE: Possibly OT: Theremin Question

and Paia.com has something similar for a fraction the price: The Theremax which has CV out and a CV to midi converter kit.

-----Original Message-----
From: burnett@pobox.com [mailto:burnett@pobox.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 10:50 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Possibly OT: Theremin Question

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:

> Hey Ho Looperinos,
>
> I've a question about the Theremin: Has anyone made a MIDI controller out of
> one, such that movement in a sector of space might represent, say, a volume
> or color change?  Thanks.

The BigBriar Ethervox has MIDI out.
http://www.bigbriar.com/

Click on Products, then theremins, then the Ethervox is about halfway
down the page, if the absurdly long URL below doesn't work directly:
http://www.bigbriar.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/spec/ethervox.html?L+scstore+rmrl2311ff024502+1047024912

Fullerton in the UK makes a theremin MIDI/CV Interface.
http://www.fullerton.demon.co.uk/page5.html

best,
Steve
--