RE: Tape Op Conference

Just got my first issue a day or two ago and I must
say that it is one of the most impressive rags i've
ever seen.  it is really great to see a magazine
geared at exactly what i'm interested in.  all of the
other gear porn that i read is great, but this is all
about the diyers!  thanks list!  appreciate the heads
up on this as well as the link to the free
subscription!

e va n|s sa b