Re: Ultimate MIDI Controller ?

  Mark how dare you post this before me! I was just going to inquire
about this device when you did. From the looks of the Midiman website,
this should be shipping already but i'll be damned if anyone is actually
carrying it. It does remind me of the old Buchla Thunder, which piqued
my interest in it. I'd love to get one when or if they come out.

-Greg

on 5/26/02 Mark Landman wrote:

>>I stumbled upon this today, and thought it might be of interest:
>>http://www.infusionsystems.com/
>>
>>-Hans
>
>Speaking of interesting controllers, has anyone seen or worked with
>this one yet?
>
>http://www.midiman.net/products/midiman/surfaceone.php
>

>It reminds me more than a little of a Don Buchla design, and this is
>a good thing...
>
>Best-
>
>Mark

Greg Kucharo-