Re: REVERB (somewhere between low budget and high budget)

Hey,

I just thought of something.  When I bought the Lexicon MPX1, it was to
replace
a Digitech DSP128.  I only used it for reverb, but it also does all the
usual
time based effects.  The case is scratched up (but not the faceplate), as I
think the previous owner used it without racking it, but it works fine.
He also
had someone install two switch jacks in the back for patch up and down
control.
It's a single rack space unit.

Make me an offer and pay for shipping, and it's yours.  I'm more
interested in
having it find a nice home than money.  One of my pet peevs is having any
functional gear that's not being used.

Mark Sottilaro