Repeater Remote Control

I have been capturing loops with my repeater via a Fatar PS-100 foot switch. This is just a simple

on/off footswitch. It does a fine job of capturing the loop when directly plugged into the footswitch jack of the

Repeater. The problem is once I capture the loop I then have to hit play on the repeater’s front panel to engage it. This

never was a problem when I used my FCB1010 to capture loops they just automatically started playing after

I captured them.

I would like to steer clear of midi control if possible though.

Do any of you who use the digitech FS300 for capturing loops have similar issues (of course you could just hit play on the footswitch but do you have to hit play at all) or is it just my PS100 switch?

Thanks lots!

Kevin McPeak

www.brothersean.com