The Silence is Deafening

Not being overly cautious, let me be the first to point out the obvious
wait
for the other shoe to drop with regard to the Echoplex Upgrade.  It's been
while since the first batch was distributed to those who were in attendance
at the Pre-Release Showcase--over a month by my reckoning.  Heck, it was
over a month ago that Kim predicted the Loop IV software would be ready to
ship in a week.
Hey, don't get me wrong--I can be as patient as the next manual-lovin'
technophile.  Actually, this IS me being patient (if still tweaked that I
couldn't be at Loopstock OR the Oakland party).  I am simply giving voice
the (obviously) silent majority who are waiting to see what years of hard
work will mean to EDP owners.
In the meantime, any San Diego loopers out there?  I'm in the 92064 area--
Gary