Re: Powered Speakers

Oh man!  You're killing me guys! ;^)  Why don't you just pick me up and
drag me to a music shop? WHY DON'T'CHA?

but more importantly, thank you all for your advise.  I sure do hate it
when the cheap thing isn't as good as the expensive thing.

Mark Checking To See if His IRS Refund Got Direct Deposited Sottilaro