OT: A special request for today, June 1st

Hi gang...apologies in advance if anyone feels this is inappropriate,
but I want to make today a memorable one.

Today, June 1, marks the first anniversary of the passing of my
bro-in-law Dave.  He was a huge music fan, and as a tribute to him I
composed a trance track based on the first notes I played after I heard
the
news of his untimely death.

I would really appreciate it if you would help me pay tribute to Dave by

playing the track today.

Here's the song page link...thanks if you can give it a play ,
and feel free to encourage friends and associates to do the same.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/1619/1619890.html

Thanks as always for your support of my music, and thanks for helping me

pay tribute to Dave.

--
Tonefully yours...

Lee Sebel • Cool Music Gear You Can't Live Without • 888-487-2166
       Representing Innovative Instruments of Impeccable Quality
                  2way Messaging : coolmusic@my2way.com

                               http://www.mp3.com/voltz