Re: Looper Moving! - scenes, genres, and distinctions

at the outset of this particular verbal volley, we went:

>> someday i'd love to hear plenty of music, but in as many styles as there
>are
>> musicians to make 'em.
>
>Just as long as I don't have to make all those different genre bin cards
>for the record store...
ha!

<snip>

>--Andre LaFosse
>West Coast Proponent of IMI-IBI (Founded 2002)
>http://www.imi-ibi.com
dude: dude.
i shall webify it (or ask meine freunde to do so).
the hastily disorganised & completely chaotic semimusical analogue to 'the
first church of the subgenius'.
'member that?
i'm off, again. no, really, i am.
deet / spleet