Re: live funk guitar loops

On Tuesday, June 4, 2002, at 11:46  AM, Jon Wagner wrote:

> check out Redsound's micro sync. never used it, but it comes well
> recommended by some.
>
> www.redsound.com
>
> repeater will do what you want as well I believe.
> Jon

I've not actually tried it with a real drummer, but I compared the
Repeater's bpm counter with what I knew my Roland MC-307 was spitting
out, and it was amazingly on, even when I changed tempos.  I tried a lot
of stuff, from very shuffley hip hop stuff, to your basic techno, which
I imagine is easier.  Seemed to work great.

Mark Sottilaro