SV: Why I produce LOOPING FESTIVALS: is looping a valid musical artform?

> Från: Rick Walker/Loop.pooL [mailto:GLOBAL@cruzio.com]

> Dear Fellow Loopers.....

That's a brilliant manifesto, Rick! It inspired me to take a new view on
this music, and the ways to get it out and into peoples ears. Before I
considered my own music being "improvised music" or eventually
"experimental" (looping is just another tool/instrument in the concept)
but,
as you say, there is a great promotional value in calling it "looping
music".

Best wishes

Per Boysen
http://loopboy.tk