SV: time signature changes in LoopIV

> >I believe that you can indeed do this, by using presets (although I
> >haven't tried it yet).
> >
> >-Hans

> > > Too bad you cannot change
> > > "8th/cycle" by midi with the new EDP loop4 OS. How cool would
> it be to step
> > > on a EDP button that kicks the Repeater into polyrhythmics!!!
> > >
> > > Per Boysen

> Hans is correct, the expected way to do this in LoopIV is by setting the
> values you want as a preset and changing it with a midi program
> change command.
>
> kim

Oh... That's brilliant! I didn't find this in the preliminary manual I was
sent as an email. But now I got hold of a full PDF manual and will be
checking it out deeply. I'm also supposed to write an EDP review for the
Swedish guitar player mag FUZZ, so I'm checking out LoopIV not only from my
own perpective as a musician/user.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
http://loopboy.tk