Re: Why I produce LOOPING FESTIVALS: is looping a valid musical artform?

Hi again Rick (and others),

A quick, semi-related post-script:

> Animation.    This has already resulted in the planning of the 1ST
>WOMAN's
> LOOPING FESTIVAL on Friday, October 4th,

If it's at all possible, you MUST try and get Amy Neuberg in on this:

http://www.isproductions.com/amy/

As Kim mentioned some time back, she staged an impromptu demonstration
of her music for us the day after the LoopIV release party, and it was
one of the single greatest loop-based performances I've ever seen.
Utterly fantastic and engaging.  Even if you can't get her for the
October show, you simply must get in touch with her.  :)

--Andre