Question about gear

I'm new to the looping community, and was wondering if you all could help
me
out. I'm looking to get a loop sampler to play live, but also record onto
my
PC from time to time (I have Cakewalk). I play an acoustic guitar through
an
amp and sing through a PA system, and I wanted to loop both things. I was
thinking about getting two Line 6 LD-4s and making two different loops,
since that's what I would want to have. I would occasionally take the
guitar
part out and have just the vocals going, for example. I thought about the
Boomerang Plus for a while, but I'm not sure if that's going to do what I
want it to. Lately, I've been thinking about an Electrix Repeater, but I
have very little / no experience with rackmounts. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Todd

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or
disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and delete all copies.