Re: DL4 Question

!!! Are you sure?  I've heard so many performances and recordings using the
Echoplex and it always sounds prestine to me.  I can't imagine a footpedal
has near the s/n specs.  The Repeater is quiet, but you have to remember
it's
a LINE level device, and should NOT be put in front of a guitar amplifier.
If it's got a stereo line effects loop, that should be fine.  If it's in a
mixer's effects send/loop, that's good too, just not anywhere where it will
see an instrument (like guitar, keyboards are OK) or mic level amp.  It
does
however have an instrument level in, which is where a lot of confusion
lies.

Mark Sottilaro