Film music stuff

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the list to put m begging letter on, but there
seems to be a lot of 'people in the know' with contacts on here:

Basically, I'm searching for a film score commission. My music up to
date has been very ambient/emotive and melancholic, and many people have
written to me to say that it would be ideal for film music. I think that
it is the direction that I would like to go with the project, and
currently, I could really do with some sort of injection of cash other
than what I make on the street....

...so the question is, do any of you know of a few places where I can
approach people (preferably online - its more pragmatic) to pimp my
services? Can anyone put in a good word for me?

</beg>

Thanks :)
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project