Re: Question about gear

> My suggestion would be to go with either a Repeater or a two Echoplexes
>if you're looking
> to have the loops in synch with eachother.  I don't think there's
>another way to do this
> right now.  Two DL4s would be OK, if you didn't need the loops to be
>synched.
>
> Mark

Mark,

I know this is a real neophyte question, but what properties are you trying
to maintain when two loopers are 'in sync'?  I assume that it means the
loops are triggered at the same time, every time.  Does loop length factor
in at all?  I mean, on the Echo Pro you can send a 'Play Once' MIDI message
to two units and that would trigger both loops at the same time (or very,
very close--I would imagine too close to hear).  As long as neither loop
was shorter than the 'Play Once' interval--and the musician recorded the
loops to the same beat--wouldn't they be in sync?

Sorry for asking things you guys take for granted,

Keith