Re: Film music stuff

stuart@solostring.com writes:

>...so the question is, do any of you know of a few places where I can
>approach people (preferably online - its more pragmatic)
it might be more pragmatic for you, but of all the 'entertainment
industry'
niches, film is certainly one of the most 'schmoozy'..... better to meet
folks than write to them, i'd think.
rick walker had some great suggestions.
try to connect w/directors, producers, film editors, music editors, music
supervisors & publishing-folk who are involved in films.....
and:
you might approach some established film composers (w/demos of your
playing,
etc) to whose work ya think ya might contribute something of value.....

>Can anyone put in a good word for me?
it's likely that someone can do that, but if ya wanna be truly involved,
then
i'd suggest a more d.i.y.-approach:
otherwise your patience may be sorely tested, bouncing on the vicissitudes
of
'luck' and whichever-way yer karmic winds doth blow.
best,
dt / splattercell