db's Stage

From: "Chris Richards":

> .......Anyone ever heard the live album that Bowie
> did around that time, Stage? How is it? I know
> both Belew and Hawkwind violinist Simon House are
> on it. Can you actually TELL they're on it,
> though?
Stage was my door to what i call "my" music.
it was the listening of that record which made me curious about a that
certain gtr player (belew) who i really deeply love (know Twang Bar King
?).
from there on i started a research which has given me the chance to know
that the music i was unconsciously looking for, was existing.
and i've been so happy to find the path.
Recently I've bought Stage on cd to listen to it again after a lot of years
and things done in the meanwhile; it has brought a warm feeling to me.
I think stage is great, also if someone can say that it is very "eighties"
sounding.
It is maybe the best db season with the so called "berlin" albums.
Outside is also a great production, a shame it has given up with that
trilogy project.
If you like db in his best form, i think you should buy it.
luca