RE: A very strange day...and drum machines

This should go under the drum machine thread, but you provided a segue:

The AdrenaLinn has a limited but great sounding drum machine, defeatable
with the stomp of a footswitch. There are limitations, but those are our
friends, a philosophy I'm trying to subscribe to. With the Soundiver editor
its real easy and fun to roll your own patterns and patches.

I like the setting where you can have the drum pattern go out the right
output and the gtr processor out the left, which is a nice match for the
mono EDP. And since it slaves or sends midi clock, there is going to be a
LOT to discover using it with all the new LoopIV sync features.

I also have an ER-1 which I love; it is esp nice in conjunction with sounds
such as Adrenalinn drum samples playing simple patterns. I also have a Zoom
323 which is great drum box for the money, punchy and traditional, and runs
on batteries with a small footprint.