Film score update

Hey :)

It looks as though I've won a couple of contracts! I pimped myself a
little bit on a couple of forums, and got approached by a student film
maker in the US who wants to use some of me recordings for the opening
and closing credits for his short film. There is no money involved -
just credits - but thats cool for me (and him).

I was also approached by a French film maker who heard me play in Place
des Vosges a couple of months back who wants me to produce a complete
film score. Its actually going to be paid work (although nothing
amazing). I should know more on Friday when we meet.

Anyway, thanks again for all your suggestions from my earlier post!
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com