RE: Boss RC-20

I don't want to swamp the list with this subject... just a quick followup
your comments, Steve.

While I'm dubbing-over the initial loop I assume the original loop is sent
through the output (maybe combined with my "live' signal)?  Then on the
next pass, ,is the output sending the original loop PLUS the overdub from
the previous pass?

Can I keep building layers indefinitely in overdub mode?

In old-fashioned recording terms, in overdub mode am I "bouncing" the
real-time material onto my original loop "track" as I go?  If I can just
keep
making passes while my sounds accumulate, then RC-20 provides most
of my wishlist in one box.

Thanks... W.L.