Re: video from loopstock?

I only made videos for each performer of their individual
performances.  Many of these captured only a portion their performance,
and
the sound quality is relatively poor.  Aside from that, I would need to
get
a DVD burner and authoring software (and learn how to use them) to be able
to distribute it.

These things may happen in the future, but for now I'm trying to
concentrate on finally recording some of my music.  If anybody has the
time, energy, and resources to compile such a video and make it available,
I would be more than willing to hand over the DV tapes (with the blessings
of the performers, of course).

-Hans Lindauer