Re: Boss RC-20

Now I'm suffering the slightest cognitive dissonance.  Is the decay
curve of multi-dubs on the RC-20 a problem that cannot be dealt with
via input/output levels?  If I can work with it then the extra 5
minutes of loop are worth it.  But if the Line6 does a superior job,
28 secs can be enough for me at this stage.

Ever in need of reassurance... W.L.