Re: Effects on the floor? ( was Re: Lexi MPX1)

Hi Mark,
    I recently got the GNX3 and so far I love it!  It is not an EDP or a
Repeater but the 8-track recorder allows you to record 8-tracks or loops
which can be recorded using the foot pedals.  It works as a looper or as
an
8-track recorder but so far I have only explored looping.  I record a
blank
first track for the length of whatever piece I want to perform and create
my
loops from there.  The unit has some decent presets and in stompbox mode
allows some realtime effects tweaking via the footpedal. I am on vacation
next week and hope to dig into this pedal more, so far I am pleased with
it.
  Currently I don't use any floor effects when playing live with a band
other than a Roland GR-33 but I was looking for something to use with a
solo
act and I felt the GNX3 could do it.  I will try and write a small review
next week after I've had some time to play with it.

Thanks,
Weg