Re: granular looping- and a hush falls

Mark-
nope. i'm finding it difficult to describe what (how)
I do what I do, it's a combination of feeding a fixed
delay into another delay and each of them is tweakable
in real time, pitch en toto, and also having one fixed
against one that is shifting sans pich making for a
sliced forward effect, sorta hypnotic.
i use an edp and a few digitech units. i've modded a
few switchs that help me do cv control in real which
is somtething that did in fact come through when i was
going though my heavy Fripp phase, overloading on
Exposure, and dh's Sacred Songs. i was/am impressed
with the effect he would get, and listened ltpf, and
it hit me, what rf does was almost the sound but he
didn't manipulate it in the direction that i lean
which is a bit more aggresive. that and shunning any
other effect make for something different.
so i kinda got some mojo from rf!
best, Pedro