"Looper's Delight J" webcast loop performance. we need loops!

Hello Loopers,

We are planning "Looper's Delight J" web cast loop performance from
Kobe,Japan.
In this time is 3rd round,2nd was 2001,1st was 1998..
Details are below:

http://cavestudio.com/LD_J
or
http://cavestudio.com/LD_J/2002

Contribute your Loops!
We invite the net to enter the materials and textures of loops by mp3 for
our "Looper's Delight J" live gig.
We can accept upload your loops via FTP.

The performers use them and we are live streaming the gig by Real System.
You can hear your uploaded sounds by mixed or edited and looped by the
performers via Internet.
Then Internet is big loop.
After the show,uploaded loops are free for use everyone,it free download
via FTP.
Happy Connection and Looping.

In last time,uploaded loop materials for Looper's Delight J performance
are
below:
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J/2001/uploaded_loops.html

if you have interesting our project,please upload your sounds via FTP.

Please connect to :
HOST
www.cavestudio.co.uk

LOGIN
looper

PASSWORD
heaven

Requested to send in loops not later than 10th July 2002.
This account is upload/download only.You can not delete files and make new
folders.

  Regards

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com