Re: CARP Passed - This sucks!

Mark,

In a message dated 6/22/02 6:16:31 PM, mark_hamburg@baymoon.com writes:

>this means that I'll probably never get to hear a radio station segue
>from Britney Spears into Ted Killian's "Leaving Medford" but that's
>a loss I think I can live with.

Heh, heh, heh, heh. Hypoththetically speaking (LOL) if this were ever
to happen . . . I think said station would self-destruct instantly and
all listener's computers spontaneously combust. Thanks for the
sidways plug . . . I think.

On the semi-serious side, I'm a member of ASCAP. As someone
else said here recently, it costs next to nothing to join and anybody
can do it (hey they can't be too picky if they let me in anyway).

Though I've yet to realize any particular tangible benefit from this
association . . .  that doesn't mean that it'll never happen. This whole
CARP/RIAA thing, however, has me frustrated, perplexed and a little
ticked off. I've had a little radio play and some internet radio play
this year for and fully expect that I will NEVER even see as much
as 0.07¢ outta this whole flippin' deal.

Glad I have a day job . . .

Ted Killian