Re: Can One trigger the fill button on the SR-16 thru MIDI?

Gary
check the pmc10 manual I think you can trigg pmc 10 _patches_ with an
external
pg ch so if you assign an  on off  switch to this patch it may work
probably to much of a hassle when a simple fs on the ground can do dat
(dodahhh)

SR16 also understands song position pointers :
with some programming (pmc or pc1600x) you can tell your DMachine to come
back
to measure 8 or 16 or where ever you want it to land
to land at measure 8 build a message composed of
FC (stop message) , F2 00 04 (the SPP+LSB MSB ),FA (start)

Fun stuff

Claude