Re: I know, I'll start a war!

Not really bored, but honestly curious.  There are times I must admit
I've got EDP envy.  That coveted ending a loop into overdub, that
seamless drone ability.  Does the EDP allow you to predefine a loop's
length in relation to MIDI 8th notes, like the JamMan.  Today, I sure
was missing that ability.  It's like, I don't really care about the
fancy schmancy features of the EDP or the Repeater, although they're
fun.  Sometimes I just want a great sounding stereo looper that's very
simple to operate.  Is that so wrong?  Maybe the answer is "both."

Mark