Stereo (was Re: I know, I'll start a war!)

On Sunday, June 30, 2002, at 11:28  PM, John Tidwell wrote:

> What are you looping when you are stereo looping?

Good question.  I'm using a Repeater.  Why use stereo?  Why have
stereo?  My two main guitar effects processors both have stereo outs.
My main loop mangler is stereo.  Now, having things heavily panned live
can be  a problem, as people close to the stage will have issues with
the mix, but with the size of most places I play (small) it's not much
of a problem.  It's just great to be playing a loop and hit a footswitch
and all of the sudden your loop is spinning around with a doppler
effect, while you control the speed with a pedal.

Mark