Re: more electrix

At 06:16 PM 7/3/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 7/3/2002 5:29:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>kevin@minds-eye.org writes:
>

>>I think I saw them for $449 in the musician's friend catalog a few weeks
>>back.  Wonder if we'll see a $100 Repeater blowout?
>>
>>Kevin C.
>

>The Musicians Friend REPEATERS have the old 1.0 OS. FYI

Hmm, mine came with 1.1 in it, but I purchased it fairly recently from
MF.  Maybe they ran through all their stock of 1.0's.  Pretty easy to
upgrade anyway.  I was going to return mine after experiencing the
loop-end-overdub glitch and deciding I couldn't really do ambient stuff
with it, but I guess I'll keep it now.  A great product though, to be sure.

I emailed Lisa at Electrix about the possibility of releasing the source
code.  She said it wouldn't be released due to proprietary information
contained in it.

-Chris