Re: Repeater tricks

She got mad at you for criticising Electrix on *THIS* forum? WTF?

You have a right to be mad. I have a right to be mad... Anybody that
purchased a Repeater has a right to be mad. I've been reading your posts
also on the Electrix forum too, and agree with every word that you
wrote. To leave the OS as it is, is a waste... It still has bugs, it
still does not have full Midi implementation....

What was the point of their 'Repeater Wishes' section on their forum?

And as to them lying, I again wholeheartedly agree with you. "We are on
Vacation"... "People are sick".... "We are going through a
reorganisation that will temporarily affect Repeater distribution"....
etc. etc. etc. It reminded me so much about all the corporate bullshit
that my old dot com told us to tell our clients when we fell on hard
times. They've handled the customer relations side of the business
really badly.

I don't blame Lisa though... she is just the spokesperson, and probably
repeated what she was told to write. I wish that I could find out how to
contact the people who make the decisions at the top :(

This whole situation sucks. They wont release what there is of OS1.2
(maybe it was never started? - the rumours about the update were just
that... rumours?), They wont release the code to allow the community to
develop the Repeater. It looks as though they will not release the
internal hardware specs to allow programmers the opportunity to rewrite
the code... and it looks as though the Repeater will be shelved
permanently....

It sucks.

Ah well.... Looks like I'll be going down the EDP route in the future....