I am catching up again

Helo friends!

I had an oportunity to change to some other work, be it playing
professionally or developping other audio tools or even get a job.
But while I felt most attracted to continue on this trail for another
while, the conditions improved miraculously to do so! ;-)

So I am with you, there is still a lot to improve...

While traveling, caring for my sick mother, setting up new
development conditions and figuring out the Loop5 bases (just the
bases, no wish lists yet, please!), I got too far behind to post with
the necessary atention.
Now I worked through the recent posts and finished my old ones which
still make sense.
Thats why you get 10 at a time now, I hope you profit well...

good to be here, thank you for all the nice feed back (long live FB! ;-)
Matthias
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org