Re: will 9v ac interfere with audio signal?

Probably no, if it is a good power supply, especially if the audio is run
thru twisted pair balanced lines.

I assume that you're unbalanced at instrument level ( a guitar ) . This is
the worst case scenario.

Don't expect to get 9v at the load end of a long skinny wire. In other
words, use heavy guage wire to run low voltage any distance. Probably #14
twisted pair would be OK
for 30 feet or more.