Re: Music spam

> I like the tracks- thanks-  what do you do the drums with?

The drums are drum loops from several libraries, cut into 16th notes and
then sequenced in soft sampler. There's also a lot of dynamics processing
going on - tuning the snare pump, expanding the drums to make them more
sparse and the like or 'breathing' the reverb tails.

> I see you work with the SomaFM crew- damn shame that situation-

I'm haven't actually worked with 'Rusty' aka SomaFM, but I have met him on
occasion. Yes, too bad but I have a feeling the whole thing will get sorted
out for the better of artists everywhere. The flyer I threw up there is a
listing of the tranquility base shows, with me at the very bottom in small
print :> Sottilaro's on that flyer too BTW.

> PS- How long to Santa Cruz from L.A.-?(realistically)

About an 8 hour drive. Of course, it depends drastically where you start
from in L.A.

Good luck,

Jonathan El-Bizri