The Los Angeles - Santa Cruz Express

O my peeps,

> > PS- How long to Santa Cruz from L.A.-?(realistically)
>
> About an 8 hour drive. Of course, it depends drastically where you start
> from in L.A.

I'll bet you could do it in 6 1/2 or so, especially if you take the 5
instead of the 101/1.  Mapquest says 6 1/2 to 7...

I'm heading up Friday afternoon and returning Monday - otherwise I'd
offer to carpool witcha, Cliff.

I must say, as I've been going through my paces and figuring out what to
play and discuss... this is gonna be an AWFUL lot of fun!  I look
forward to seeing (and hearing!) many of you folk up there.

Ciao for now,

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages:
http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP