Re: Electrix/IVL petition

i'm sorry, i was speaking programmer speak.
a linkable object is not source code.  it's a compiled object which
is linked to a project at compile time.
maybe opensource doesn't allow for linkable objects, i don't know...

ivl may have a problem with allowing distribution of such a linkable
object,
but it seems unlikely that it could be used for anything but the repeater.
what is the processor(s) in the repeater?

it seems like it would be worth it to ivl to avoid a lot of hate mail from
abandoned repeater users...