Re: Electrix/IVL petition

On Thursday, July 11, 2002, at 11:49 PM, Andre LaFosse wrote:

> Question for you: If there were (hypothetically speaking) some sort of
> pre-beta version of 1.2 floating around somewhere, which was very buggy
> and essentially unusable in any remotely consistent manner, would you
> really be eager to pay money for it and stick it into your Repeater?

I doubt if OS1.2 ever existed. Electrix, from what I can gather, has
been having hard times for quite a while, and it would not surprise me
if all development of the OS stopped at 1.1

Its such a shame.... so much potential flushed down the toilet....
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com