S.C. Loopfest Gear Security.

Good point.  Where can we keep our gear while we're observing?  I'm
paring down my rig so it will stealthfully fit in my trunk (it's a good
size trunk) but what about others?  What about possible break ins anyway?

Here's a proposal.  I can't be around on Saturday, but on Sunday, I'd
planned on making "rounds" to check on my stuff.  Especially after night
falls.  Maybe we could all take turns paroling the area, so we can keep
stuff in our cars, and not worry.  Call me paranoid, but I've just heard
of too many people who've left stuff in their cars for a minute or so,
and had come back to find a window broken and their stuff GONE.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get you.

Mark Sottilaro