Re: one for the guitarists(waiting for Klein)

  Hello,
  I ordered my Klein from Lorenzo on December 30th of last year. I drove
  down to his place in Discovery Bay, CA to meet with him and discuss
  my guitar. My only real disappointment is that Lorenzo is no longer
  making the Klein with the Novax fingerboard. I was really looking forward
  to making the "alien artifact" look complete. ;^)
  I don't know how long the waiting period is now though.
  I first played a Klein 11 years ago when I was living in Austin, TX. My
father-
  in-law had one of the Klein's with the Steinberger graphite neck; it
really had
  a unique tone.(I had a tough time with the Crafty Guitar tuning he
used!)
Aside
  from the tuning it played exquisitely. Of course, at the time, it was
_way_ out
  of my price range.
  If you have not had the chance to play one, play one ASAP; it will
change
the way
  you think about playing your instrument.
  Take Care!
   Chris Olden