Re: Repeater Midi woes

  Well, that seems to have done the trick, thanks.

The real benefit of asking obvious questions is that it lowers
expectations, makes it easier to amaze with your brilliance the *next*
time.

If only I weren't such a steadfast midiot things might be different.
 But I love this list and the fact that my problem has been resolved in
mere hours.

Thanks

Kevin